Friday, September 05, 2008

Photo Friday Froggie


This little feller was sitting there on his lily pad in the middle of the pond at Eagle Point Park on Saturday. The Little Joggers were a little noisy, but he never batted an eyelid. (Do frogs even have eyelids?) He knew that they couldn't get him. So, it wasn't hard to get a picture of him. I think he's even smiling.

I didn't exercise today. I set my alarm, planning to get up and do yoga. But apparently the aliens who have taken over my body don't care if I do yoga, so they let me turn off the alarm and go back to sleep.

This will be my last relaxed weekend of the semester. I have not collected any homework or given any quizzes, so there's nothing to grade. And I am prepared for my classes on Monday. So, it should be a quiet weekend.

0 comments: