Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 773 -- Leaving Nez Perce


I wish I could say that I planned this. That a week ago, I spotted this sign that says "Leaving Nez Perce Indian Reservation," and I saved it until today, the day I ran off the reservation. But no. I just thought, "Well, I'm running off the reservation. Maybe I could find one last photo from the reservation." And I just happened to notice this photo. So, thanks to Duncan McKinnon, here's an apt photo.

I ran a tempo run today. Sort of. My tempo runs are supposed to be four legs -- slow, medium, fast, medium. But today, my legs were slow, fast, fast, slow. I don't know why. I just couldn't find that medium pace on the second leg. And by the time I had run two fast legs, it was all I could do to run the last leg at all, never mind medium fast. Oh, well....

0 comments: