Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 781 -- More and more Clearwater


Here is a site dedicated to photos of signs along the Lolo Motorway. I thought about posting a bunch of them, but I don't have a lot of time this morning. And where is the Lolo Motorway? Somewhere in Clearwater National Forest. That's all I know. Presumably closer to the Lolo Hot Springs end than the Orofino end. And I'm currently closer to the Lolo Hot Springs end than to the Orofino end. So I'm probably standing right on top of it. Unless I'm miles away. And I haven't taken the time to find out, thank you.

I ran at noon yesterday. I didn't find time in the morning, so I went over to the gym at noon. I didn't have a lot of time, since my colleague and I were taking off for a meeting in Madison after his class ended at one. So I decided to go for short and fast. I ran three miles in 25 minutes, which is a good pace for me. I started out even faster, but slowed down with each mile. Oh, well, it was still a good workout.

0 comments: