Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 850 -- East Entrance


It's been a while since I grabbed a picture from RockyMountainRoads.com. For the benefit of newer readers: it's pretty much what it sounds like. These two guys, Andy Field and Alex Nitzman, along with some lesser mortals, have put together a huge website with photos of, well, roads. They actually have four linked sites, for the Rocky Mountains, the Northeast, the Southeast, and the West Coast. For some reason, I get most of my hits in the Rocky Mountains. Some Google thing. Anyway, I hit them a lot on my way through the Rockies the first time, but this is the first time they've turned up on my way back. Expect to see them again.

Today was a bit rough. I was at least a little tired, and there was a fierce wind. I managed to grind out six slow miles, but I didn't enjoy it. I hope that tomorrow will be better.

0 comments: