Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 854 -- Shoshone National Forest


Hey, it's a big National Forest. And there's not much out here.

I slept better last night, so I was OK to get out and run this morning, albeit slowly. But I'm definitely catching the cold that Mrs. Jogger and two of the Little Joggers had, so I'm feeling run down again this evening. Hopefully, it will pass quietly. I have way too much work to do to lose any time to illness.

On an unrelated note, today is the medium Little Jogger's birthday. He has turned 11, which hardly seems possible. We celebrated with Grandma Jogger this weekend, so there's not much happening. We have a few more presents for him to open. The good news is, they are bound to be just what he always wanted. The bad news is, that only lasts for 10 minutes or so.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, guy, and many, many happy returns of the day.

0 comments: