Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 1024 -- Cannon Falls


Thirteen miles today brings me somewhat south of Cannon Falls, but not yet to Zumbrota. So I'll take the opportunity to run in front of The Church of the Redeemer in Cannon Falls, which is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was built in 1867.

As I did last Sunday, I went to Snap Fitness after church for a long run and a football game. Well, two football games. I kept switching back and forth between Jets/Falcons and Dolphins/Titans, four teams about which I don't care one way or the other. It was a much better distraction to watch the Packers last week. I admit, it feels a little indulgent to watch TV while running. But it does relieve the boredom of the treaded dreadmill.

1 comments:

John Romeo Alpha said...

One kibiday, congrats. That seems like a good word, combining "kibi-", the prefix for 2^10, and day, but only two results on Google.