Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 1027 -- Christmas!


Happy Christmas from the Jogger Family!

We managed to sleep in a reasonable amount. We opened presents first thing. The main present was a new Wii gaming system, which is very popular, but also has led to some fights. Too many kids, not enough joysticks. The medium Little Jogger is, of course, the crankiest. When he's the one playing, life is great, but if he has to wait his turn, it's horrible. Horrible, I tell you.

Yes, I did get out to run. I went to Snap Fitness, and I was not the only one. There were four people there when I got there, and two different people when I left. I went around lunch time. I didn't run quite as far as I had planned, but any run is better than no run. And I'd skipped yesterday, because of the rotten weather. So it was good.

Happy Christmas to all who are celebrating today, and a happy day to everyone else, too.

0 comments: