Friday, December 11, 2009

Days 1016 and 1017 -- Minneapolis


The World's Largest Collection of the Word's Smallest Versions of the World's Largest Things lists this as the World's Largest Spoon and Cherry. They do not, however, have a picture. They directed me to the web site of the Walker Art Center. Of course, there are pictures of this thing all over the web.

I'm sorry that I haven't checked in. I did take Wednesday off. The only exercise that I got was shoveling snow. Then Thursday, I did a quick 5K at Snap Fitness. This morning, I went to the actual gym, and ran laps. You know what? The treadmill is just not the same. It has been over a week since I ran, and I could feel the difference. I need to remember to get to the gym once in a while. Flapping your arms and legs on the treadmill feels like running, but it's not.

0 comments: