Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 1030 -- More Rochester


When one thinks of Rochester, Minnesota, the second thing that comes to mind (after the world's largest ear of corn) is the Mayo Clinic. This image is from a CNN/Money story on companies that were hiring in 2009. (The story was published in January.) The image is attributed to mayoclinic.org, but I went over there, and couldn't find anything I liked as much.

I got up early this morning, and headed over to Snap Fitness for a very easy 5K. I wouldn't have run at all, the day after a long run, but I'll be taking the next two days off, since there's no place to run here at Grandma Jogger's house. We drove down this morning. There was some blowing snow, which slowed us down a bit. But we made it in one piece. Now we'll try to relax a little.

0 comments: