Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day 168 -- St. Joseph


According to the Village of St. Joseph website,
The Village is a growing community yet it preserves its small town feel. St. Joseph is a unique mix of old and new. The community relishes its past yet strides into the future.

If you can't believe them, who can you believe?

What with one thing and another, it had been a while since I'd had a long run, so I laid out an eight mile course yesterday and ran it this morning. It felt good, and I'm not too sore this evening.

The Forerunner has been behaving lately, undoubtedly fearing for its life. It agreed with the 5K course on Monday, and agreed with the mapped distance for yesterday's run and today's.

I can definitely tell that school has started again. I'm not running around like a chicken with its head cut off, as I will be all too soon, but I'm managing to fill my days. Mostly at this point it's little things, but a lot of them. I've met all my classes once, and it has gone well. I'll try to write more about it later, but not necessarily later today.

0 comments: