Saturday, September 30, 2006

Day 188 -- Jogger's Progress


YTDSep
Distance1022123.2
Time148:2717:59
Days18825
States51

I capped off the summer with a 10-miler. It felt really good. I was much stronger than I was for my 8-miler two weeks ago. In fact, somewhere around 8 miles, I went up a long (but not steep) hill, and I felt just as good at the top as I did at the bottom. Now I'll start out October with a day off, so I can rest my legs.

It's been a good month. I ran 25 days, with my previous high being only 23. A couple of those days were just short runs. In fact, my mileage was less than last month, when I only ran 21 days. But still, it was a good 120 mile month, and I feel really strong now. At this point, I'm really just trying to maintain my shape for spring, when I'll get to work training for the marathon.

0 comments: