Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Day 185 -- Tremont


I went a little out of my way today to drop in to Tremont, Illinois. My official jogging path is still straight on the road to Peoria, but I went a little south to grab a photo. This photo is from a blog called Slats.org. I'm not sure what it's really all about, but he had some cool photos from an auction here in Tremont.

I experienced something this morning that I haven't had in a long time: the urge to turn off the alarm and crawl back into bed. Fortunately, I was smart enough to know that the only thing that was going to make me feel better was a good run. Today was a rough day, but it would have been twice as rough if I'd tried to start off without exercise. As it was, I put in five miles, including some heavy hills. It felt good, but that was a long time ago, and I'm worn out, now. I'll probably slip into bed early.

0 comments: