Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day 186 and 187 -- Blogging Ahead

I doubt that I'll blog tomorrow. I am leaving early in the morning for Madison. There is a middle school math contest at which I will be helping out. (I'm the M.C., actually.) Then in the afternoon, there is a meeting of the Executive Committee of a professional organization for which I am the communications officer. That these two are on the same day is not coincidence. There are four of us involved with both events, three of whom are from out of town. After the meeting, we'll go out to eat, and I probably won't be home until 9 or 10 at night.

Nonetheless, I'm planning to run in the morning. I don't want to face this long day without a shot of endorphins. So, for the first time in the history of JogAmericaBlog, I am blogging my run ahead of time. I am publicly committing to running two miles in the morning. If I should fail, lightnig will probably strike me dead.

0 comments: