Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day 630 -- Mendocino National Forest


Mendocino National Forest is a huge piece of land -- approximately 65 miles long and 35 mile wide -- so I'm running west of it for a couple of weeks. With no place else to blog today, I decided to pop over and take a visit. From QuoVadimus.org, I got this picture of a dirt road along "Long Ridge," but I have no idea if that's anywhere near my current virtual spot.

Today was a beautiful day to run. The temperature was in the low 60s, and the humidity has dropped way down. I was seriously thinking about taking a little detour at the end of my run, just to put in some more miles. But by golly, I'm in training, and I'm sticking to my schedule. Now watch, tomorrow it will be either rainy or hot for my weekend long run.

0 comments: