Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 636 -- Cummings


This is a postcard of the restroom at Grundy's, near Cummings. In case you can't tell, it's made of the cross-section of a downed redwood tree. I've run all the way through the Redwood Valley, and this is the first picture I have of a redwood tree, and it's a dead one.

I'm not quite to Cummings, yet, but I'm planning my long run tomorrow, so I'll run right through it.

I'm afraid that our perfect weather is over. We had a bit of rain overnight, that was in fact just ending as I headed out this morning. No one in the midwest is ready for any more rain right now, but at least it was only a sprinkle. Worse than that, from my perspective, the heat and humidity are creeping up. I was definitely more sweaty when I finished this morning.

Tomorrow: Long run!

0 comments: