Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 637 -- Leggett


From Beans-Around-the-World, the Chandelier Tree in Leggett. I have visited Beans-Around-the-World before, but it's been a while. The name pretty much says it all. These people are taking this can of beans (or several similar ones; it's not quite clear to me) to different places and taking photos. Some people have way too much time on their hands. Check out all the places these beans have been.

Well, today wasn't as warm or humid as yesterday, which was a good thing, since I ran my long run, over 11 miles. I don't think it was quite as nice as last week, but that may just be because I ran my long run. I started out pretty stiff, too. I did something to my left hip, and it started bugging me yesterday afternoon. It was still sore this morning, and it took a good four or five miles for it to get warmed up. But it's OK now. I'll take it easy the next couple of days, and it will be fine.

0 comments: