Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 640 -- Richardson Grove State Park


I think I'm a bit short of Richardson Grove State Park, but there are enough photos for me to visit for a couple of days. This one is from the California Department of Transportation, which is planning a major upgrade to the road running through RGSP, in order to make it more truck-friendly. It's not clear whether this is the kind of truck that they want to make it friendly for, or what, but I thought it was a good road picture.

The humidity is still around, but it didn't get me too bad in only a three mile run this morning. Tomorrow is six, and the next day is eight. If I survive those, I'll let you know. I was supposed to run easy today, but I ended up with a pretty good pace. I wasn't even trying to. I guess I was just rested.

0 comments: