Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 819 -- Cardwell


Fancy a bit of pottery? Next time you're in Cardwell, Montana, stop in at Clays in Calico Pottery. I don't know much about it. This photo is from Webshots Travel, uploaded by user islandglo.

I got up early and ran an easy 5.8 miles. The weather was really nice. It was just cool enough for a pleasant run. And I got a nice complement. Another runner (a cute young lady) said, "I like your legs" as she ran past me. Yes, I was wearing my funky tights, but she said, "I like your legs", not, "I like you tights." I'm sure that it was a complement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya USJogger...

I "met" you during the FFFK race, and I wanted to tell you about something similar I'm doing for a friend.

She's an awesome runner and friend of mine, and she just found out that her chest pains are actually being caused by a golfball sized cyst pressing on her heart and lungs.

I'm "collecting miles" for her, and wanted to see if you might "donate your miles" to her.

All you need to do is email me or comment on my blog with the miles you ran that day, or weekly, or at the end of the fortnight.

Let me know what you think. :D
Kelsey
www.kelseytoney.com
twitter.com/kelsnotchels

Anonymous said...

NO ONE IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD ADMIT TO LIKING YOUR TIGHTS! LOL. IT NICE TO GET A COMPLIMENT AT OUR AGE FROM A P.Y.T.. IM SURE MRS. JOGGER LIKES THEM TOO BUT WHEN THERE ARE CHILDREN AND HOME AND WORK INVOLVED WE SOMETIMES FORGET TO SAY SO.