Saturday, March 14, 2009

Days 816 and 817 -- Thompson Park



South of Butte, there's a big old park called Thompson Park. One place to see pictures of it is at the web site of the Montana Film Office. So, if you are looking to make a film, and there are no scenic parks in your area, give Butte a try.

I ran a quick three yesterday. I managed not to set an alarm, so I didn't get to run in the morning. At noon, I popped over to the gym, but I didn't want to take too much time. I cut out of the office in the afternoon, on the theory that I wasn't going to have a whole parade of students on the day before Spring Break. I went home and Mrs. Jogger and I moved furniture into the kitchen and out of the living room.

This morning, I got up and did seven miles outside. It was my first outdoor run in more than a week. It was a little cold, but there was almost no wind, so it was OK.

This afternoon, the Little Joggers and I drove down to Grandma Jogger's house. Mrs. J is staying behind to work on the floors. The trip was OK. We'll see how the medium Little Jogger settles in. He has been kind of delicate lately, and he never really takes well to disruptions in his routine. But maybe this disruption will knock him back into a good space. We'll see.

0 comments: