Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 829 -- Gallatin National Forest


Gallatin National Forest is a huge, sprawling thing, all over this bit of Montana. I'll probably end up posting several photos of it, since there's not much out here. I decided to start with this little avalanche, which I got from Liam Gallagher, who seems to be a snowboarder. I wouldn't want to ride this puppy.

I slept in this morning, and then popped over to the gym at noon. It's been awhile since I ran indoors. It was nice to be warm and not have any hills, but it got boring pretty quickly. I'm afraid that I'll have to go back tomorrow, as it is snowing right now. The snow isn't expected to stick around, but I don't think tomorrow is going to be good running weather.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to run for cover!

0 comments: