Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 820 -- Goodnight, Chet

Today's Trivia Fact: Chet Huntley, of the Huntley-Brinkley Report, was born in Cardwell, Montana, on December 10, 1911. I got this photo from NNDB, which bills itself as "Tracking the Entire World". Oh, is that all. I don't know, though. I searched for my name, and I'm not in there. Not under my real name, and not under USJogger. (It did give me Mick Jagger and hockey player Jaromir Jagr.) It does say it's the beta version. I'm sure that the final release will give me the prominence I deserve.

I slept in this morning. Then, since I am on break, I went an ran right before lunch. I ran the same route I ran yesterday, but a little faster. It felt really good. I'm tired, though, so I'd better take a day off one of these next couple of days.

0 comments: