Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 616 -- Rohnert Park


Well, I thought maybe I could stop at the In-N-Out Burger in Rohnert Part. Alas, I went running at 4:00 am California time, and I suspect that they are not open. We don't have In-N-Out Burger around here, so I've never been there. I wonder if they are any good.

I'm not totally recovered from my race last weekend, but I was recovered enough to run a hard 6.5 miles this morning. The weather is still good, although it was just a bit windy this morning. Nonetheless, I had a good time. I'm now planning to go to bed and take a nap until Tuesday.

The photos from the Green Bay Half Marathon are up. I'm not planning to order any, but they are fun to look at. A couple of interesting ones there. Number 31306-756-007 is a distance shot. If you look, you can see me right in the center of the frame. And Mrs. Jogger points out that it gets the whole "Cellcom Green Bay Marathon" banner in, which is kind of cool. Number 31306-689-010 is some other guy finishing, and you can just make me out in the background. I have no idea why anyone would order a shot like that. Finally, number 31306-621-021 isn't me at all. If you look you can see that the top of her number is much like 3135. It's probably 2135. Whoever was sorting the photos took a guess, and guessed wrong.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

IN AND OUT BURGERS ARE GREAT. GREASY HOT JUICY AND COME WITH FRESH CUT FRIES. YOU GOTTA GET THE IN AND OUT URGE AS THIER ADS USED TO SAY. AS THEY ARE MAINLY IN CALIFORNIA I WOULDN'T EXPECT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE MADE AN AFTERNOON TRIP OUT FOR ONE.