Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 619 -- Windsor, California

A couple of good pictures from Windsor.


First off, this is Forrest and Myra Galt, of Galt Photography. They stand ready to capture your special day on film. If you do click through to their site, check out their portfolio. They've got some really interesting stuff.


Second, here's the Pat Elsbree Skate Park in Windsor. This is the second time I've snagged a skate park from Concrete Disciples, although I'll be damned if I can tell you when and where the first one was. Many days and thousands of miles ago. Then, as now, I just thought Concrete Disciples was a cool name.

I ran just over six miles today. I felt great, and set a decent pace. I haven't really started training for the next marathon, so I'm just enjoying brisk six milers.

0 comments: