Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 615 -- Wine Country


I'm not sure exactly what qualifies as "Wine Country," but we are close enough for me to find a vineyard. This is Volamus Vineyards, a "small family owned vineyard located North of Penngrove, California at the top of the Petaluma Valley just West of Sonoma Mountain." I don't drink much, but I do enjoy an occasional glass of wine. Perhaps I can stop in for a taste. (Although, on closer inspection, it doesn't seem like they actually make wine here. They send their grapes to Sonoma Coast Vineyards to be wined.)

I ran three miles this morning. The weather continues to be very nice, so I ran it really slowly, so I could enjoy the weather longer. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. My plan at this point is to take tomorrow off and try for a bit of a longer run on the weekend. We'll see.

0 comments: