Thursday, October 09, 2008

Day 709 and 710 -- Hood River


From ColumbiaRiverImages.com, a picture of Hood River, Oregon, with Mount Hood looming in the background. I guess you can see Mount Hood from all along this road that I'm running, so expect more Mount Hood pictured before I'm done.

I did manage to run yesterday and today. Yesterday, I got out and ran 6.4 miles at a little under 10 minute pace. It felt really good. So you'd think today, a measly 4 miler, would go pretty easily, but no. Today, I felt pretty leaden. Time for a day off.

1 comments:

joyRuN said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - your comment cracked me up!!

It's like candles on a birthday cake - after a certain point, you can stop adding candles/miles, just don't stop celebrating!

PS - Where you ran looks AMAZING!