Thursday, October 30, 2008

I voted

I voted today. Wisconsin is one of the states that is still being contended, so we get lots of good political ads. Now they will all be wasted, as far as I'm concerned. Actually, they were all wasted anyway. There wasn't much chance that I was going to change my mind, and if I did, it wouldn't be because of a 30 second TV spot. It's actually kind of distressing to think that such things matter! But of course, I'm not the first or the last person to notice that.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Hope the lines weren't too long there. I was in and out in 15 minutes!

Joe
www.fitnessgeekga.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

We voted on Friday and it was exciting, because it was H's first U.S. election (he just got citizenship in August). We had to wait 75 minutes to vote, but it was worth it! And we're in a true battleground state, too!