Monday, December 08, 2008

Day 745 -- Limbo

Blogger is not letting me upload images at all, at the moment. So you will just have to imagine me in the woods of western Washington.

I went to the gym today, and got in another 5.3 miles. Another problem with the gym (besides running around in circles) is that I don't get in a lot of variety in my distance. Forty laps is 5.3 miles. That's what I have done the last four times I went to the gym.

I will try to vary that tomorrow, if I even make it to the gym. A patented midwestern storm system is making its way across the viewing area. It started this afternoon with freezing rain, and will transform overnight to snow. So I expect to wake up to four to eight inches of snow on top of a half inch of ice. This will not make for good driving.

The little Joggers got kicked out of school early today. (That is, all the kids did. Not the little Joggers in particular.) And frankly, I don't expect them to go tomorrow. Campus probably won't close, but the commuter students will mostly not make it.

0 comments: