Thursday, December 11, 2008

Days 746 and 747 -- Othello


Wait, wait, wait! That's not right...Let's try:


Nope, still not it. One more try:



Aha!

Othello, Washington, is actually well behind me by now, but I had this joke set up on Monday, and then Blogger wouldn't let me upload any photos. Well, I'm not going to let a good joke go to waste.

I didn't run Tuesday. It didn't seem to be worth it to brave the storm. Public school was canceled, but of course University classes weren't. So Mrs. Jogger got the pleasure of an extra day at home with the kids.

I did run yesterday. I had a nice tempo run. The first, second, and fourth legs were faster than last Friday's tempo run. The third leg, the fastest one, was a little slower than Friday, but my overall pace was quicker. I didn't blog about it yesterday, because there was a Christmas program at church, featuring the littlest Little Jogger on vocals, and the first Little Jogger and the medium Little Jogger on percussion. The oldest and newest Little Jogger is too cool for church Christmas programs.

This morning, I ran 40 miles. OK, it was only 40 laps, but it felt like 40 miles. It was just one of those mornings when I never managed to find my groove. I felt every step. My time wouldn't have been bad, if I were running in knee-deep molasses. As it was, since the track was clear, it was pathetic.

0 comments: